Efficiency and performance for ESG goals.
As green building programs and energy codes evolve, our licensed sustainability team has the holistic knowledge to decrease energy consumption from design through construction and operation.
Jordan & Skala offers sustainability services for a wide variety of green building programs. Green Building Programs such as LEED and NGBS contribute to the overall building performance by enhancing energy efficiency, improving indoor air quality, reducing the impact on the environment, and lowering operational costs. We help owners and operators meet green building standards by laying out a framework to implement feasible, practical, and measurable strategies focused on high-performance.
From design, through construction and operation, our sustainability team has the technical knowledge to deliver guidance and education that will help you reach your desired green certification. Jordan & Skala provides support and coordination for the following green building programs:
- LEED Consulting & Administration
- International Green Construction Code (IGCC)
- National Green Building Standard (NGBS)
- ENERGY STAR for Homes
- ENERGY STAR Multi-Family New Construction
- Enterprise Green Communities
- Sustainable Master Plan Consulting
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) 221(D)(4) Green MIP Program
- Austin Energy Green Building (AEGB)
- Dallas Green Building Provider – a city-led initiative to set comprehensive green building standards for new residential and commercial construction
- EarthCraft – a blueprint for energy, water and resource-efficient buildings
- GreenGlobes – a green building rating and certification tool for New Construction or Sustainable Interiors
- LEED for Homes
- LEED for Multi-family Provider